2. Sevexim.pl is made available to you by SEVEXIM® Law Firm, NIP 676 010 98 98 (“Administrator”).
4. SEVEXIM® Law Firm informs that the details presented on this website have been prepared solely for information purposes.
5. This website is not an advertisement and does not constitute a binding offer of legal services.
6. The user incurs the whole risk by way of using the information provided. SEVEXIM® accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any losses resulting from the use of the presented information. By accessing the presented website the user acknowledges that all and any information sent via electronic mail and other forms of the Internet transmission are not confidential and can be exposed to the interference of third parties.
7. The materials included in this website are protected by copyright. Copying, reproducing and/or disseminating of any part of it without SEVEXIM® prior written consent is prohibited. However, computer storing and printing of the materials presented on this website for personal use is permitted.
8. Sevexim.pl cannot guarantee that the service will always be available and keeps the right to suspend or modify the content without giving any notice to the end users.
9. Administrator does not collect user’s personal data other than IP and data sent via online forms by user
10. While the Administrator tries to ensure that all the information enclosed in the service is correct at the time of publication, Administrator does not accept any responsibility when the content is inaccurate or contains errors.
11. The service is available free of charge an on "as-is" and "as available" basis.
12. The website is made the way making its content accessible by as many users as possible in order to follow online accessibility standards.
13. Below are the technical requirements for the usage of the service without limitation:
b. The following browsers are officially supported:
i. Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.0 or newer
ii. Microsoft Spartan
iii. Mozilla Firefox 37.0 or newer
iv. Google Chrome 53.0 or newer;
c. Functioning in other software (including mobile browsers) is not guaranteed, although Administrator ensures that the cross-browser compatibility will be enhanced.
14. All the complaints should be sent to the following e-mail address email@example.com.
16. If you have an opinion or remark that any content should not be available, please contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. All the complaints will be examined in not longer than 14 business days.
18. No reply after 14 business days means that the complaint has been rejected.
19. If you have any question, please contact us under email@example.com.
1. Whenever the term “cookies” is used in the document, it means any usage of one or many of the following browser-side (end-user-side) information: „Cookies”, „Local Storage Object”, „Session Storage Object”.
2. Cookies enable us to identify your browser and to provide the following features:
a. Third party integration (e.g. Youtube, Facebook, other social media websites)
b. Google Analytics user behavior measurements
c. Cookies Policy banner displaying
3. Majority of cookies files are session cookies that are deleted automatically when the session ends (after closing browser’s window).
4. If you wish to control what entries are set on your device through the Sevexim.pl, you can modify your browser’s setting. Every browser can notify when cookies are sent and/or can automatically refuse to store these information. Every user can also use incognito mode or delete cookies that were sent by Sevexim.pl.
5. Almost the whole page will function correctly without having cookies stored on the side of a browser, but features named in the #2 will be lost.
6. The information collected in cookies is not sold.
7. You can access www.aboutcookies.org website that provides comprehensive information on the subject.
8. The Cookies Policy enters into force in 1. November 2016.